Thursday, March 6, 2008

Almost done


Almost done
Originally uploaded by Dawning Dreams
Well, after getting online and looking at all the wonderful patterns on Raverly, I decided to get my butt in gear and finish these arm warmers so I could start on some new. I got them done! They are fantastic looking. I did somehow my a cable on one, but I figure that will be the way to tell left from right. Just goes to show you that everyone makes mistakes! (*snicker*)

It's going to majorly snow today, so I plan on staying in and knitting. Oh darn! I just have to figure out what. I plan on making an afghan for my brother and sister-in-law. I'll probably start that. I've bought a mish-mash of yarn to give it an eclectic look, but they are all in the vanilla family. I almost want to keep it myself! Good day to all!

And off I go!

No comments: