Monday, March 10, 2008

Little Caplet


Caplet
Originally uploaded by Dawning Dreams
I bought this yarn months ago at Walmart for only a dollar a skein. I've been looking out for the perfect pattern to show off it's unique attributes. It has so much character by itself that I didn't want a showy pattern with a lot of pattern. It was by luck that I went onto Ravelry.com and actually looked up project that others had done using the yarn. Lo and behold, there it was! The perfect pattern! I immediately picked up my needles and started working. In one evening I had a perfect caplet for my little girl when she gets older.

It goes to show you how a pattern can be affected by what yarn you use. I won't look at pattern the same way again. For more information on this pattern, please look at http://www.peonyknits.blogspot.com/.

No comments: