Friday, May 30, 2008

2nd Apron



I loved the first apron so much I made another one! This version I call, "Cherry Picker". I was so enthralled by this apron and the whole look that I decided to make pancakes for breakfast.  I let my eldest boy take some pics to commemorate the moment. It seems that all the pics I have are taken by me, which is really annoying. I spend so much time taking pics of the kids that I never get in them! I also usually only take head shots because I'm a bit self-conscious about my body. I know I'm not that big, but I'm not a size 8 (I wish!).  



Also, I started working on another vintage inspired bonnet. This time I'm using a larger crochet hook. It seems to be working great! I used the smaller crochet hook last time because when my MIL showed me the hooked that belonged to her Grandmother, size 1.4 was the largest hook there. So now I've bumped up the size and may add my own little touches as well. So far, it's looking better. Will post when finished!

No comments: