Monday, June 9, 2008

Crafty Stuff


I finished the second bonnet! I love the way this came out. It looks so pretty. It still is smaller than I expected, but I have to remember that the original one is over 50 years old and is more stretched out than mine. 

I got out to Hobby Lobby this past weekend to find  sale on all knitting items AND several varieties of yarn for 9 cents a skein! I went to town buying double pointed needles for $1.79 and stuff for a swap next month. Later on, my MIL went and got some more stuff. It felt like Christmas in June!

I'm currently working on some dishcloths for the kitchen. I have been meaning to knot some up for a while, but I haven't had the gumption to actually cast-on. I figure if I do one a week, I'll eventually have a set. Eventually. . .

Also, I finished a full apron yesterday as well. I was about to sew up the last seam when I realized that if I just added the back part of the skirt that it could be double sided. So I'm off to find something for the back side of the skirt.

No comments: