Friday, June 20, 2008

Unraveled


It was one of those days when the skies were dark and filled to the brim with rain that was about to pour. So in preparation, I let the boys know that it was going to be a lazy day filled with reading and quiet activities. Then I go in search of my knitting project to begin again. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some done. 

As I look to were I stash my projects, I gasp in horror as I see the remnants of a yarn ball. Who unraveled the ball, whether it be beast or child, I'm not sure. But as I stared at the chaos, I thought, "Well, I guess pulling out knots is quiet" and began the tedious task of rolling the ball back up. 

Good day to all!

1 comment:

Mandi (a.k.a MissMandiGirl) said...

I am so weird, because I just LOVE to get the kots out and wind the balls back up :)