Friday, July 18, 2008

What a Wonderful Life

I must say even with gas prices soaring, homes sales down, and the country on verge of a recession, I've never been happier! I have a house (though not the most expensive, but exactly what I need.), my family (who keep me entertained), and friends that may each day special. It just proves that it doesn't matter what you have but what you do with it. Instead of shopping for expensive clothes or jewelry, I make it. Instead of buying $20 grown plants, I buy $0.99 seeds and grow them from scratch or buy plants on sale and revive them. I take my kids to the park, have movie nights, play in our backyard plastic pool, or go to the library instead of spending $30 for a theater movie, theme parks, or buying stuff that isn't very important.

I'm by no means rich monetarily, BUT I feel that I am the wealthiest person in the world! Thank you everyone who is a part of my life!!!

No comments: