Monday, February 9, 2009

All Mixed Up!

Like many spinners I know, I love to spin funky yarns just look at. I call these art yarns. Even without being knit or crochet, they inspire one's imagination.

I've had an epiphany recently. I love spinning yet never use what I spin. What do I do with the yarn. Give it away? No. Try to force it into a knit item? No.

Then, I glanced over to my right where I keep all my leftover bits of yarn from various projects. Aha! I began to furious take some of this and some of that until I created a beautiful & unique skein that I was proud to sell and use.

Within several hours I combined several stunning skeins that took my breath away!

Dawn's Craft Creations on Etsy










































If you want to support my lovely imagination, you can purchase my creations at:
Dawn's Craft Creations on Etsy