Friday, June 19, 2009

June Phat Fiber Box



I finally got to enjoy opening my box with a friend, and we just ohhed and ahhed over everything. Are you ready for it? I am!



Corgi Hill Farm - Burgandy Black Dahlia - I've been wanting some from Corgi Hill for a while, and it was worth the wait! This is a stunning blend of Superwash merino and firestar. If you aren't a fan yet, you will be when you see the samples!
It's a Colorful Life - Mykonos Dark Merino/Tencel - This is that perfect blend of wool and tencel that gives it shine without being squeaky. I love the blend of blues!
eXtreme Spinning - Milk Latte Sable Island - I love the sheen of milk fiber, and it feels like silk in hand.
WondersMohair - Orange Mohair - Super soft in a vibrant orange. This is a perfect example of how mohair should feel!
Bunky Bobo's Hand Dyed Yarns - Hotspur Merino - This wool is perfect for a needle felting project I have in mind. Great job!
Goat Goat Sheep - Curls - Have you ever seen such well formed perfect curls?! And the shine is amazing. Gotta find out more on this.
Moonlight and Laughter - Sunshine on the shore - Very airy with a hint of sparkle! Pefect for those who want something different without going crazy.
BohoKnitterChic - Crab - From one of my favorite Ravelry friends! This blend of wool, cormo,
and angelina is a funky batt that is full of life. Can you hear it say, "Spin me!"?
Northern Lights Fiber Co. - Corriedale Wool Breaking Clouds - This is another beautiful feltable roving. I love the combination of the gray with the bright bursts of blue.
Nikobee - Superwash Merino Whirling Tides - Very soft! I love the way the dye is speckled in the roving.
Giffordables - Beach Glass - The most fluffy of all the samples, this wool is made of Wool top, mohair, and BFL. Every time I see this bright green/yellow in a wool, I want to spin it up.
Liberty Fibers - Merino/silk roving. So pretty! I love the blend of silk and wool. It soft yet easy to spin.
Moonwood Farm - Bamboo Earthsea - Great book and even prettier roving! Bamboo is one of my favorite fibers.
Polyart Girl Designs - Merino - What a beautiful combination of pastel colors! This would spin into a lovely baby blanket yarn.
1000 Petals - Silk Noil - I love silk noil! It's very versatile to add texture and softness to any battt, and what a variety there is!
WineMakersSister - I have a thing for Koi fish and this cloisonné fish is perfect! Thank you!
Slv Folk Arts - To top it all off, I got a small project bag! And it even came with a cute magnet.
Quite Nice - Crochet Sample - The sample sparked my curiousity, but it was the shop that I found amazing. There are a variety of treasures to be found here!
Miss Becca Designs - Stitch Marker - This beauty will be a perfect addition to my ever expanding trinket bracelet. Thanks!
4StitchMeKnot - Stitch Marker - I love the join on this adorble stitch marker. It would be perfect for sock knitters.
Heartstone Ceramics - Blue Button - I hoped against all hope to get one of these fantastic handmade buttons, and I got one! This beautiful button will adorn something special soon.


If I missed anyone, I'm sorry! I tried to catch all of them, but my 18 month old had other plans. I loved this month's box! I just seems to get better and better! Thank you all who contributed.

No comments: