Monday, July 14, 2008

Winding up

I've worked up a pattern for a matching necklace to my chocker. BUT, I don't have any pictures yet to post. SO until I get that squared away, I'm keeping the pattern to myself. WhaaaHAaa Haaa!!!


I've been working lately on a beautiful shrug out of the Twinkles Big City Knits book. I would have it done by now, but I got frustrated when I tried it on and it seemed small. I gave into my frustration by putting it in timeout in the back of the stash. I think I've forgiven it, though, and plan to finish it within the next day. I've also decided to join the knitting olympics by completing a couple of projects within a two week period. So here's the swatch for a fun sweater (my first!).

On a side note, I want to give you all a laugh (because I do every time I see it) by introducing you to my Grandmother's bathroom. I always think of Austin Powers when I try to use it!